Montreal to Paris, France - $540 roundtrip after tax
So, Air France dropped the price of their Montreal (and Ottawa) to Paris flights down to $740 roundtrip after tax.
That was already a pretty great price, but then they ALSO put out a discount code out for $200 off flights to France, bringing the total down to $540 roundtrip after tax.
It's valid on flights between May 8 and June 18. Summer flights are $250 more.
The code is FRANCE093 and it's a bit tricky to figure out how to apply it when booking online, but here's a tutorial.
1. Search for a flight from Montreal to Paris, France on http://www.AirFrance.ca
Pick any dates between May 8 and June 18. Hit Search.
2. Select your flights (you should pick flights that work out to $740 roundtrip after tax) and hit 'Validate your segment'
3. Scroll down and hit 'Validate your segment' again
4. Scroll down and hit Continue
5. Now on this page, right below where you fill in your passenger information, you'll see a box that says 'Do you have an Advantage code?'
This is the box where you enter in the code FRANCE093
screenshot of what it should look like:
6. Now go ahead and fill in the rest of your passenger details.
7. At the bottom right you'll see the 'Confirm' button. *Before* you click on that, click on the little 'Apply discount' link right above it.
You'll see that $200 is taken off the price of your flight, bringing it down to $540 roundtrip after tax.
^ screenshot is from an Ottawa->Paris example.
Now just go ahead and hit that Confirm button, which takes you to the payment details page.
It should also be noted that Nice, Marseille, Bordeaux, Lyon and Toulouse are available for $585 roundtrip after tax.
Hit Like if you like this deal! Click Share to show your friends on Facebook.
People That Liked This Page Also Liked:
|You may also want to check out pages that were tagged with:|
Be The First To Know About The Next Amazing Deal!Head to the YUL Deals Alerts Page where you can choose to be notified by e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, or RSS Feed the moment an amazing travel deal from Montreal is found.
Setting up alerts allows you to be one of the first to see a new deal, before it sells out.
And don't worry, alerts are only sent when it's truly an amazing deal.